The model 1.1.zero patch for Immortals: Fenyx Rising will likely be going out this week, fixing a number of bugs and including help for the upcoming DLC known as A New God. The patch notes do not give additional particulars concerning the growth.
The patch notes on the Ubisoft boards say that the patch will hit at 9 AM ET / 6 AM PT on Thursday, January 14. These embody a repair to a spoilery boss battle, and some fixes to picture mode, amongst others. It additionally features a few platform-specific points, corresponding to including extra haptic suggestions on PS5, fixing save corruption on Xbox Sequence X, and side ratio, audio, and KBM bug fixes on PC.
Immortals: Fenyx Rising was launched in December. In GameSpot’s Immortals Fenyx Rising evaluation, critic Suriel Vazquez wrote, “However even because it lives within the shadow of higher video games, its puzzles, fight, and open-world loop come collectively usually sufficient for me to not solely see it by for a couple of dozen hours, but additionally need to maintain filling out its almighty guidelines, even when it led me by the nostril many of the approach by.”
Immortals: Fenyx Rising 1.1.zero Patch Notes
- Added help for the upcoming DLC content material “A New God”
- A number of localization fixes.
- Varied bug fixes and stability enhancements.
- Fastened the problem when (REDACTED) stops combating you within the Zeus Throne area major story battle.
- [Photomode] Fastened a number of points when having greater than 50 photographs.
- [Photomode] Good friend photographs at the moment are prioritized on the map and accurately recognized.
- Fastened a problem the place gameplay parts disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fastened a problem the place the Fenyx would get caught after fast-traveling.
- Fastened a problem when the participant would get caught behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fastened a problem the place customizing the “Dodge” motion button would have an effect on the “Dash” motion button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Palms” obtention to be solely in vaults as described.
- Fastened the “Galewind” bow habits to suit its first perk description.
- Visible Customization now keep utilized when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fastened a save sport corruption over very lengthy play classes.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and particular side ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or coming into a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Goal Swap now work when utilizing the mouse and Keyboard management scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Suggestions added to numerous fight motion.